I don’t know if it’s the heat or the stress that is making me a bit cranky and grouchy lately, but if I am already not in a good mood and all the things I find annoying are happening to me at the same time, it really is not a good idea!
To alleviate some steam and calm myself down, I would like to share my pet peeves!
So what bugs me on a regular basis??!!??
- I hate tele-sales!!! Stop wasting my cel phone minutes! I don’t need any loans, I don’t want to learn of your promotion, and no, I am not interested in any free prizes, just stop harassing me!
- People that hand out leaflets on the streets–gawd, I hate it when they look completely zoned out and just shove pieces of paper into my face, get away from me!
- I hate people that ask me if I have time to do a survey because I don’t!!! Gawd, and they would keep pestering you, following you, and walking next to you like you guys are buddy buddy. Sometimes it gets so bad, I just stopped walking, glared, and asked them if they understand what no means—I can be a bit bitchy sometimes, but the leaflets and the surveys happen to me EVERYDAY!!!
- I really do not like it when passengers on mini buses take the aisle seat and when I have to squeeze into the window seat, they don’t stand to let me through. I get really annoyed when these silly people actually take the bus all the way to the last stop and I need to get off and they just moves their legs to the aisle, I hate that!!! So, if I whack you with my million bags when I squeeze past you, don’t wonder why it happened.
- For some odd reason, people that take the elevator at my work building just walk into the elevator and stand right by the door. How do you expect other people to get onto the elevator, WALK IN!!! Why are you standing right by the door when you pressed floor 18???!!